Blended Learning combines E-Learning with traditional classroom delivery of programs that require skills and competency review by a certified institution and instructor.
Blended First Aid is divided into 2 components. You will complete the self-directed online component, including the knowledge evaluations.
Upon successful completion your of the online component call to book your skill day
Skill Days are offered every Monday & Wednesday
Process for Blended Learning
- Registered for the Blended Program - this will include your Online Access
- You will received an access codeand link.
- Log in and complete your Personal Information
- Successfully complete the Online training
- Attend the scheduled date for your skills training & evaluation
- Successfully complete both components to received your 3 year Standard First Aid Certification
Fees: $135.00 plus GST Register Now
Online & Blended programs fees must be paid at the time of registration
Fees Include: E-Learning Access Code, 1 Classroom Skill Day & Exam
Students who do not complete the online component or attend the scheduled skills workshop by scheduled date will forfeit fees and be required to re-register.
Transfer fees for workshop are $85.00 and cannot be transferred more than 6 weeks after completion of E-Learning component
Understanding CPR Levels
Read Our Latest Newsletter
First AId Tips
Are you eligible to take a Recertification Course?
Creating the life you want and the life you deserve takes focus and determination. Seize your opportunities and achieve your goals.